New Item available in multiple widths!
r² Farm Door Bench or Seat available in 24" to 72" Width. The benches shown are 60" wide x 32" high x 19" deep. They are shown in Natural and English Chestnut stain. Each piece is built to the following specifications:
- The seat and back is made from ¾ inch Knotty Pine Boards with biscuits and compression glued.
- The back and seat is reinforced with multiple ribs for maximum strength and support
- Simulated screw and dowel holes (40)
- 1 3/8" x 3 1/4' Knotty Pine is used for the Leg Assemblies and Cross Brace
- The Cross Brace between the Leg Assemblies is for rigidity, strength and stability.
- The bench is shipped fully assembled.
- Wood screws covered by pine dowel are used to reinforce the leg assemble joints.
- Each piece is finished with the customers specific stain requirements and multiple coats of lacquer are then applied. The surfaces are sanded prior to the application of the next coat. All of the surfaces are finished with lacquer.
- Each piece is wrapped in multiple layers of bubble wrap, cardboard and then placed in cartons. There are two cartons to minimize weight and shipping costs.
- The bench or seat is stained and finished to the customers specific requirements. Please specify the stain and finish when ordering.
- Finished samples are provided for approval before finishing.
- Shipment in 6-9 weeks depending upon the backlog.
- Residential Delivery has been included. If the actual cost is lower when shipped, a refund will be applied.
Matching Farm Door Desks and Tables are also available on this site.
mr² Woodworking also creates custom indoor and outdoor furniture, benches, cabinets and specialty wood items available thru CustomMade.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us for special request, colors or designs.
Made in Oneonta, AL
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of mr2 Woodworking's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.