This handcrafted solid wood coat rack features a distressed, rustic finish and vintage reclaimed railroad spikes for coat hooks. Each rack is completely custom made to order and offers a simplicity and charm that can complement almost any home decor. My multi-step distressing / finishing process (all done by hand) creates a beautiful, aged-looking wood surface. The coat rack also features a top shelf for your caps, gloves or knick-knacks
*** FREE SHIPPING! (lower 48 United States) ***
- Hand distressed sustainable and reclaimed solid woods.
- Durable and attractive penetrating oil finish.
- Bottom front lip adds a classy, finished look.
- Railroad spike hooks project out about 3 inches.
- Railroad spike hooks are spaced approx. 6 inches apart.
- 12 inches (with 2 spikes).
- 18 inches (with 3 spikes).
- 24 inches (with 4 spikes).
- 30 inches (with 5 spikes).
- 36 inches (with 6 spikes).
- 42 inches (with 7 spikes).
- 48 inches (with 8 spikes).
- 54 inches (with 9 spikes).
- 60 inches (with 10 spikes).
- This item is handmade; so variations should be expected. This means that the coat rack you receive may appear darker or lighter than the product images, the wood grain and texture may be different, etc. All of my coat racks are unique -- no two will be exactly alike -- that's the beauty of handmade. I also do other sizes and styles; so if you have something special in mind, please feel free to send a message.
- Vintage railroad spikes may have some oxidation and wear (which only adds to their charm). They are completely clear coated for protection and added durability.
- All dimensions are approximate and subject to slight variations.
- Since mounting surfaces vary, the included hanging hardware may not be suitable for your needs. Always use appropriate anchors and/or consult a contractor or skilled handyman to ensure secure fastening.
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
ITS BEAUTIFUL AND HAS SO MUCH CHARACTER.
I would consider Rustic Furniture Hut in the future. Thank you Ray
The project was well packaged, and came to me delivered as undamaged.
The finished 'railroad spike' shelf&items rack is truly magnificent.....it is beautiful! Both the craftsmanship and the 'old wood patina' is most pleasing to the eye. I am overly pleased.
......and, it makes my leather furniture look good. I would suggest to you that my 4spike length shelf is quite heavy (quality old wood) - and care be taken to its mounting. I am going to secure mine to wall studs. I wish to have ordered a 5spike length - but still quite satisfied.
"well done Ray!"