This handcrafted solid wood coat rack features a distressed, rustic finish and vintage reclaimed railroad spikes for coat hooks. Each rack is completely custom made to order and offers a simplicity and charm that can complement almost any home decor. My multi-step distressing / finishing process (all done by hand) creates a beautiful, aged-looking wood surface. The coat rack also features a top shelf for your caps, gloves or knick-knacks.
***FREE SHIPPING*** within the lower 48 United States!
- Hand distressed sustainable and reclaimed solid woods.
- Durable and attractive hand rubbed penetrating oil finish.
- Bottom front lip adds a classy, finished look.
- Railroad spike hooks project out about 3 inches.
- Railroad spike hooks are spaced approx. 6 inches apart.
- 12 inches (with 2 spikes).
- 18 inches (with 3 spikes).
- 24 inches (with 4 spikes).
- 30 inches (with 5 spikes).
- 36 inches (with 6 spikes).
- 42 inches (with 7 spikes).
- 48 inches (with 8 spikes).
- 54 inches (with 9 spikes).
- 60 inches (with 10 spikes).
- This item is handmade; so variations should be expected. This means that the coat rack you receive may appear darker or lighter than the product images, the wood grain and texture may be different, etc. All of my coat racks are unique -- no two will be exactly alike -- that's the beauty of handmade. I also do other sizes and styles; so if you have something special in mind, please feel free to send a message.
- Vintage railroad spikes may have some oxidation and wear (which only adds to their charm). They are completely clear coated for protection and added durability.
- All dimensions are approximate and subject to slight variations.
- Since mounting surfaces and locations vary, hardware is not included. Please use appropriate anchors and/or consult a contractor or skilled handyman to ensure secure fastening.
- Made by Ray Cichlar of Rustic Furniture Hut in California.
Seller is required by California law to collect sales tax on all orders delivered to destinations within California. You will be billed for any sales tax due after placing your order. (The CustomMade system does not currently enable sales tax calculations during checkout.)
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
The project was well packaged, and came to me delivered as undamaged.
The finished 'railroad spike' shelf&items rack is truly magnificent.....it is beautiful! Both the craftsmanship and the 'old wood patina' is most pleasing to the eye. I am overly pleased.
......and, it makes my leather furniture look good. I would suggest to you that my 4spike length shelf is quite heavy (quality old wood) - and care be taken to its mounting. I am going to secure mine to wall studs. I wish to have ordered a 5spike length - but still quite satisfied.
"well done Ray!"