This handcrafted coat or towel rack features my own custom blended charcoal gray weathered finish and genuine vintage railroad spikes. These wall mounted racks are made from select kiln-dried wood which I hand distress and finish to create a durable, aged-looking surface.
- Rustic weathered looking wood finish.
- Bottom front lip adds a nice finished look.
- Includes a handy top shelf.
- Protective clear coat finish on railroad spikes.
- Spikes project out about 3 inches and are spaced 6 inches apart.
RACK SIZES (Approximate):
- 11 inches wide (with 2 spikes).
- 17 inches wide (with 3 spikes).
- 23 inches wide (with 4 spikes).
- 29 inches wide (with 5 spikes).
- 35 inches wide (with 6 spikes).
- 41 inches wide (with 7 spikes).
- 47 inches wide (with 8 spikes).
*** Need a different size? Just ask! ***
- This coat/towel rack is handmade, and no two will be alike -- that's the beauty of handmade. This means that the rack you receive may appear darker or lighter than the product images, the wood grain and texture may be different, etc. I also do other sizes and styles; so if you have something special in mind, please feel free to send a message.
- Vintage railroad spikes may have some oxidation and wear (which only adds to their charm). They are completely clear coated for protection and added durability.
- All dimensions are approximate and subject to slight variations.
- Since mounting surfaces vary, the included hanging hardware may not be suitable for your needs. Always use appropriate anchors and/or consult a contractor or skilled handyman to ensure secure fastening.
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.