This solid wood hat and coat rack features railroad spikes to hang a variety of brimmed hats, caps, purses, scarves, coats, and more. The distressed wood and hand-forged metal create an aged, rustic look that will complement many interior designs. Handcrafted out of new and reclaimed woods, our multi-step wood distressing / finishing process (all done by hand) creates a beautiful and durable surface. This hat rack also has an optional small top shelf for gloves, knick-knacks, etc.
- Hand distressed sustainable and reclaimed solid woods.
- Durable and attractive hand rubbed oil finish.
- Railroad spikes project out at an angle to securely hold most hats.
- Available with or without a top shelf.
- Different sizes are available -- starting from 12 inches wide (long) with 2 spikes and larger.
- This item is handmade; so variations should be expected. This means that the hat rack you receive may appear darker or lighter than the product images, the wood grain and texture may be different, etc. All of my coat racks are unique -- no two will be exactly alike -- that's the beauty of handmade. I also do other sizes and styles; so if you have something special in mind, please feel free to send a message.
- All dimensions are approximate and subject to slight variations.
- Since mounting surfaces vary, the included hanging hardware may not be suitable for your needs. Always use appropriate anchors and/or consult a contractor or skilled handyman to ensure secure fastening.
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.