This solid wood hat and coat rack features railroad spikes to hang a variety of brimmed hats, caps, purses, scarves, coats, and more. The distressed wood and hand-forged metal create an aged, rustic look that will complement many interior designs. Handcrafted out of new and reclaimed woods, our multi-step wood distressing / finishing process (all done by hand) creates a beautiful and durable surface. This hat rack also has an optional small top shelf for gloves, knick-knacks, etc.
- Hand distressed sustainable and reclaimed solid woods.
- Durable and attractive hand rubbed oil finish.
- Railroad spikes project out at an angle to securely hold most hats.
- Available with or without a top shelf.
- Different sizes are available -- starting from 12 inches wide (long) with 2 spikes and larger.
- Handmade by Ray Cichlar of Rustic Furniture Hut in California.
- Have one made just for you -- place an order today!
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.