This beautiful Tangled reproduction costume is made with the utmost attention to detail.
The bodice is made of lavender floral brocade with a solid lavender panel in the middle. The lacing is pink rattail down the front with pink eyelets. The puffed sleeves are alternating baby pink satin and solid lavender satin pieced together and sewn (Not ribbon like other versions you see out there!). The bottom half of the sleeve is white chiffon and edged with white lace. Matching white lace is around the neckline for a final touch. The bodice zips with an invisible zipper in the back.
The skirt has all the embellishment shown in the movie. It is made of lavender satin with a godet of lavender floral brocade in the middle. The hem is edged in lace all the way around. Down the sides of the godet are alternating colors of baby blue, baby pink, and white embroidered flower appliques attached to the skirt and then embellished with swarovski crystals for sparkle. The centers of the flowers have crystals and then crystals dot around the leaves and spot around. (Not painted like other versions!) Real embroidery!
Included in price:
Sometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.