This beautiful three drawer dresser is made lovingly by hand in our Connecticut workshop from locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber. It's perfect for a tight space but has three sizes to choose from and a beautiful chevron pattern on top. It's constructed from chestnut, oak and pine barn-wood over a very sturdy pine slat frame. It will last a lifetime!
It's the result of several generations of traditional apprenticeships and was painstakingly constructed to ensure the highest quality. While sturdy and practical, it's also unique, whimsical and full of charm.
- 30"H X 30"W X 18"D
- 30"H X 60"W X 18"D
- 30"H X 90"W X 18"D
- Locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber
- Sealed with an all natural non-toxic sealant made in Vermont that has low VOCs, a neutral odor and is made from renewable resources
- Black metal pulls
- Handmade to order
- Made by Matt and Sarah Rink of New Antiquity in Redding, CT
- Ships in 8 weeks **Free Shipping**
- Make it yours by placing an order today!