This is a gorgeous 54" barnwood bathroom vanity made from 150 year old oak salvaged from a deconstructed barn from a farm estate in eastern Tennessee. Much care was taken during the fabrication process to preserve the wood's aged beauty and life history. Each board is unique and tells its own story, and it's ready to continue its life story in your home. Superior craftsmanship and excellent quality. Standard details include:
- 1-1/2" solid wood top with epoxy-filled knots, holes, and defects
- Blackened steel strapping and corner brackets with steel rivets
- Blackened, aged 5" drawer pulls and 8" door handles
- Dovetailed hard maple drawers
- Blum soft-close under mount drawer slides
- Blum soft-close hinges
- ECO friendly, low VOC finish
- UV coated natural maple interiors
- Vanity mirror with matching frame is available upon request
- Sink & faucet not included
Vanity pictured is 54"W x 21"D x 36"H, but they are made to order in any size or configuration. Contact us today with your needs for a custom quote. These are custom made from thick authentic reclaimed barnwood. Vanity cabinets are high-quality, heavy duty furniture pieces that will last generations.
Listing is for cabinet only. Sink and faucet and other items are not included. Products are also available for local pickup in the Chicago and Milwaukee area.
Made in CROWN POINT, IN
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Deer Valley Woodworks's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.