Reclaimed Dining Table-Handcrafted Herringbone Dining Table
Second Chance Pallet is bringing thousands of years old pattern into our gallery. Reclaimed Pallets and crates are torn down and hand cut to pieces, then assembled into Herringbone Pattern. We then sand, stained and put 3 coats of polyurethane on it.
Stain: Classic Grey
Lead time:4-6 weeks
Use: Indoor only
****This listing is only for a table top only****
Second Chance Pallet accepts custom dimension and finish for this product line.Please private message me for your pricing.
What is included in your shipment?
1. 1ea herringbone table top
2. A copy of your receipt
3. Thank you Note
4. Second Chance Pallet unique business card--handmade; it takes 15 mins to make each card
Second Chance Pallet Herringbone table top is perfect for your dining room table sets. We can custom made the dimension and finish to your home to create a larger or smaller dining table set.
We can also handcraft matching bench for your herringbone dining table to create a unique and rustic environment in your home.
What is herringbone pattern?
The herringbone pattern is an arrangement of rectangles, so named for a fancied resemblance to the skeleton of a fish such as a herring. Herringbone describes a distinctive V-shaped weaving pattern. Pieces of herringbone was found in the ancient time in Egypt, Italy, Vienna, Ireland, China.
How Does Second Chance Pallet make herringbone table?
1. We select the best reclaimed material available to us. We look for unique characteristics and colors on the wood
2. We dissemble crates and pallets
3. We cut and sand to remove splinters
4. We assemble to herringbone pattern and let adhesive set overnight
5. We sand 3 grits to ensure rough woods are taken out
5. We stain/paint and let it set overnight
6. We polyurethane our table and let it set overnight, and we repeat this 3 times
Overall time to handmade herringbone table top is between 10-12 hours.
Second Chance Pallet is committed to plant a tree for every pallet reclaimed. Herringbone Table is 100% hand made in USA. Thank you for your interest in Second Chance Pallet