A true beauty that will surely last a lifetime! This end table is simple yet can add glamor to any room. This patchwork is made from reclaimed sidings and edged with reclaimed timbers. The legs are hand-welded steel. It also features a mono-coat no-VOC finish.
DIMENSIONS (As shown)
- 23" Wide x 24" Long x 25" Tall
- Handmade from reclaimed wood from Midwestern barns
- Edged with reclaimed timbers
- The legs are hand-welded steel
- Mono-coat no-VOC finish
- Handmade to order
- Made by Dan Quinn of What We Make in Arlington Heights, IL
- Ships in 4 weeks approximately
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Algonquin, IL
By what WE make
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of what WE make's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.