This coffee table is made from reclaimed pine and the metal legs attached are powder coated flat black. This table can fit great along with any modern, rustic or eclectic styles. The top was stained then finished with Vermont Natural Coatings Matte Polywhey, which is very renewable source to finish furniture with. The legs can be powder coated with any color desired and oak is an option for the table top. Both table tops are shown in the "Aged" color option. No two tops will ever look the same and each one will highlight the character to that specific table top. Two separate tables are shown in the pictures, but both are the same style and concept. It just shows that no two tables with reclaimed wood will look exactly the same.
DIMENSIONS (As shown)
- 50" Long x 28" Wide x 17" Tall
- Reclaimed pine wood table top
- Also available in white oak
- Powder coated flat black metal legs
- Other leg colors also available
- With Vermont Natural Coatings Matte Polywhey
- Handmade to order
- Made by Collin Vaclavik of the grain design in Dallas, TX
- Ships in 4 weeks
- Have one made for you, place an order today
Made in Celina, TX
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of callum east design's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.