Handmade from 150+ year old white oak and elm. The wood was harvested from a decommissioned tobacco farm in Tennessee's Appalachian Mountains. It measures 43"W x 25"D x 36"H. With it's welded construction and vintage heavy-duty 5" casters, the cart works perfect as a mobile beverage cart, bar cart, wine tasting cart, functional kitchen island, and even a rolling buffet table.
- Finished 1-1/2" solid reclaimed wood top with preserved original barnwood characteristics; knots, holes, insect/worm burrows, etc.
- 2" x 2" industrial steel tubing for legs
- 5" vintage swivel casters
- Two dovetailed wood drawers with Blum soft-close undermount drawer slides
- Wine bottle holder (4 bottles)
- Metal glass stemware holder
- Two welded towel holders
These carts are custom made so contact us if you'd like a different size, wood, or other variation added to custom cart.
Made in CROWN POINT, IN
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Deer Valley Woodworks's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.