Add a piece of functional artwork to your entrance hall or living room with a custom reclaimed wood bench made artistically to your needs. To start, we work together to design a bench to meet your needs and to compliment your style. From there I select the wood for the project from my huge collection of reclaimed trees I have in my log yard, mill it, finish drying it in my wood kiln as needed, and then craft it into art that you can sit on.
- made from reclaimed wood collected in and around the Grand Valley of Western Colorado
- wood is milled and dried on-site at the confluence of the Colorado and Gunnison Rivers
- the bench top is enhanced with structural features including inlays and epoxy
- built with custom base or legs made in-house
- finished with natural, durable satin finish to ensure the longevity of your piece
- each bench top is unique, but typically (36" long, 12-15" deep, 2" thick)
- the base/legs are typically 15" tall
- each piece is custom boxed or crated for delivery
- shipping or delivery is separate from the cost of the piece and will be quoted before the project is started
- I include all the hardware and the tool necessary to assemble the piece in your home.
- Large pieces will require help from friends or family or hired help. I can advise you on the numbers of people, and if there are any special moving requirements, but since each situation is unique, getting the piece into final position will need to be arranged by the customer.
- Custom in-person delivery and installation can be arranged.
Order your custom bench today!
Made in Grand Junction, CO
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Confluence Woodcraft, LLC's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.