This beautiful dresser is made lovingly by hand in our Connecticut workshop from locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber. It's versatile enough to hold all your wardrobe essentials and double as a media stand or an intriguing entryway cabinet.
It's the result of several generations of traditional apprenticeships and was painstakingly constructed to ensure the highest quality. While sturdy and practical, it's also unique, whimsical and full of charm.
- 40"W X 28"H X 18"D
- Locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber
- Sealed with an all natural non-toxic sealant made in Vermont that has low VOCs, a neutral odor and is made from renewable resources
- Antique metal pulls
- Unique chevron pattern
- May serve as a dresser, console, sideboard, media stand, entertainment center or nightstand
- Handmade to order
- Made by Matt and Sarah Rink of New Antiquity in Redding, CT
- Ships in 8 weeks
- Make it yours by placing an order today!