We created this beautifully, eco-friendly combination. The combination consists a set of six drink coasters, made up, wooden strips from other projects glued together and wrapped with nice pieces of black Walnut, curly Cherry, and many other types of wood. They are cut into an approximate 1/8 inch cubes and are sanded down smoothly. Some of the types of wood contained in the actual coasters are Purple Heart, Ash, Poplar, Oak (red/white), Wenge, Zebra, Red Cedar, and many others, which form a beautiful array of color. Comes with a storage box to house the coasters in. The box pictured is constructed with Birds Eye Maple for the sides and Peruvian Walnut for the lid, bottom, and four supporting legs underneath.
- Set of six drink coasters made of wood
- Three coats of water based Polyurethane finish
- Other box materials available in the drop-down
- Made to order
- Made by Ryan Sambataro of Snhwoodworks in Salem, NH
- Ships in 1 week
- Make it yours by placing an order today