Project TransAction leather belts are artisan handmade in small batches. To put it simply, this is a really nice belt that will last a very long time. Hand made from latigo leather that is combination tanned before being infused with oils and waxes. This technique results in a strong leather that is moderately flexible and softens beautifully with use. Belts measure 1-1/2" wide and include removable heel bar buckle and strap keeper. Features dual heavy duty snaps for easily adding your own buckle. Great as a gift or for everyday wear. Available in black or burgundy. For longest life, maintain with leather conditioner.
• Combination tanned 9/10 oz. black or burgundy genuine latigo leather
• Strong and flexible; softens beautifully with wear
• Includes removable heel bar buckle and leather strap keeper
• 1 1/2" inches wide; adjustable
• Small batch artisan made in Boston, MA (USA); Satisfaction Guaranteed
Unisex Sizing Guide:
• S: 28-30
• M: 32-34
• L: 36-38
• XL: 40-42
Made in Roslindale, MA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Project TransAction's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.