This cutting board was designed for a Vintage Penguin Studios client, featuring Black Walnut and Rock Maple. The board is end grain construction. These substantial cutting boards are ready to use daily in the kitchen or use them as displays, serving platters, counter art or cheese boards.
It is recommended you oil your board once a month to acclimate it to your climate and its new home. After a few months, and the board is acclimatized, you should be able to oil every few months to keep the board in excellent condition and reduce the likelihood of splitting. Do not submerge the board in water. And most definitely do not put it in the dishwasher! Use warm water and soap to hand clean the board and immediately dry. Do not let the board sit in standing water. Treat the board well, and it will treat you with a lifetime of service.
- Square (12" x 12" x 1.75")
- Rectangle (18" x 12" x 1.75")
- Butcher Block (24" x 18" x 2.5")
- Boards can be made in any size. Submit a request for a custom size.
- End grain butcher block cutting board built to last
- Every board ships with a bottle of butcher block conditioner, with a care guide.
- Handmade to order
- Boards can be made without handles, with leather handles, or with finger grooves. Hand-hold loops can also be incorporated into the board itself for hanging the board onto a peg.
- An optional juice groove can be added to the cutting surface.
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Food-safe F.D.A. approved materials
- Made by Vintage Penguin Studios in Lubbock, Texas.
- Custom orders ship in 10-15 business days, after order confirmation. Existing stock orders ship in 5-7 business days.
Made in Lubbock, TX
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Vintage Penguin Studios's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.