This rustic solid wood coat rack measures 32 inches wide and 9 inches tall, with a shelf that's about 5 1/2 inches deep. It features a distressed wood finish and seven vintage railroad spikes for hooks. The multi-step wood distressing / finishing process is all done by hand to create a beautiful, aged-looking surface. The bottom front lip adds a classy look to this sturdy wall mounted rack.
***FREE SHIPPING*** within the lower 48 United States!
- Hand distressed solid wood.
- Durable hand-rubbed penetrating oil finish.
- Wall mounted rack.
- 7 railroad spike hooks project out about 3 inches.
***OTHER SIZES & DESIGNS AVAILABLE***
- This item is handmade; so variations should be expected. This means that the coat rack you receive may appear darker or lighter than the product images, the wood grain and texture may be different, etc. All of my coat racks are unique -- no two will be exactly alike -- that's the beauty of handmade. I also do other sizes and styles; so if you have something special in mind, please feel free to send a message.
- Vintage railroad spikes may show some oxidation and wear (which only adds to their charm). They are completely clear coated for protection and added durability.
- All dimensions are approximate and subject to slight variations.
- Since mounting surfaces and locations vary, hardware is not included. Please use appropriate anchors and/or consult a contractor or skilled handyman to ensure secure fastening.
- Made by Ray Cichlar of Rustic Furniture Hut in California.
Seller is required by California law to collect sales tax on all orders delivered to destinations within California. You will be billed for any sales tax due after placing your order. (The CustomMade system does not currently enable sales tax calculations during checkout.)
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.