This beautiful table is made lovingly by hand in our Connecticut workshop from locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber.
This striking pattern made from an eclectic mix of reclaimed oak, chestnut, pine, and poplar barn wood. The Parsons style design with straight wooden legs modernizes the rustic materials and provides an extremely sturdy base. Finished with an all natural, satin clear coat, smooth and durable.
It's the result of several generations of traditional apprenticeships and was painstakingly constructed to ensure the highest quality. While sturdy and practical, it's also unique, whimsical and full of charm.
- 72"L X 30"W X 30"H
- 84"L X 30"W X 30"H (shown)
- 96"L X 30"W X 30"H
- Locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber
- Sealed with an all natural non-toxic sealant made in Vermont that has low VOCs, a neutral odor and is made from renewable resources
- Handmade to order
- Made by Matt and Sarah Rink of New Antiquity in Redding, CT
- Ships in 8 weeks
- Make it yours by placing an order today!