This beautiful dresser is made lovingly by hand in our Connecticut workshop from locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber. With clean modern proportions, this dresser will add character to any room. The top is a beautiful chevron pattern and the frame is built from new pine, with birch plywood drawers on maple slides for beautiful functionality.
It's the result of several generations of traditional apprenticeships and was painstakingly constructed to ensure the highest quality. While sturdy and practical, it's also unique, whimsical and full of charm.
- 40"H x 60"W x 18"D
- Locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber
- Sealed with an all natural non-toxic sealant made in Vermont that has low VOCs, a neutral odor and is made from renewable resources
- Standard black hardware pulls
- Dark chocolate and grey tones
- Handmade to order
- Made by Matt and Sarah Rink of New Antiquity in Redding, CT
- Ships in 8 weeks
- Make it yours by placing an order today!