This beautiful dresser is made lovingly by hand in our Connecticut workshop from locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber. This moody eight drawer dresser has vertical 4" paneling, unique multi-tonal drawer faces and black cup pulls.
It's the result of several generations of traditional apprenticeships and was painstakingly constructed to ensure the highest quality. While sturdy and practical, it's also unique, whimsical and full of charm.
- 40"W X 50"H X 18"D
- Locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber
- Sealed with an all natural non-toxic sealant made in Vermont that has low VOCs, a neutral odor and is made from renewable resources
- Black pull cups
- Dark chocolate and grey tones
- Handmade to order
- Made by Matt and Sarah Rink of New Antiquity in Redding, CT
- Ships in 8 weeks
- Make it yours by placing an order today!