White Topaz and Sapphire Alternative Custom Made Engagement Ring in Choice of Argentium Sterling Silver, 14 kt yellow or white gold
• The diameter of the halo is 10.5 mm. The halo comes up 5 mm in depth from the finger. The band is tapered from 2.1 mm to 1.1 mm in thickness at the bottom. The band is 2.1 in width.
• Featuring a 6 mm White Topaz Center Gem and twenty-six 1.2 mm Diamond Cut Blue Sapphires.
• Choice of Recycled Argentium tarnish resistant sterling silver, 14 kt yellow or white gold
• The text on the interior of the band of this ring can be customized, please e-mail me a short text or date that you would like to use after placing the order – a proof picture of what it will look like will be e-mailed to you before proceeding to production. this may add 1-2 business days to the production time based on response time.
• This item is made to order, please allow 7 business days for production and then another 2-5 business days for shipping
What makes Mountain Spirit Jewels different?
• I offer you personal and original designs
• Hand made right here in America.
• I do not use or support mass manufactured pre-fabricated components made in China, India or other
• All of my handwork is done by myself in house
• View my workshop and my methods on my about shop page
• I use genuine High quality raw materials as well as many of my own handmade and hand calibrated tools in my workshop
White Topaz is the zodiac sign of the Sagittarius
"Helping you become aware of the karmic effect of thoughts and deeds, Clear Topaz heals the soul. It releases mental attachments, purifies emotions and actions, and activates cosmic awareness. Clear Topaz removes stagnant or stuck energy and facilitates transitions of all kinds." Encyclopedia of Crystals page 254 by Judy Hall
Argentium sterling silver is a superior silver alloy in comparison to traditional sterling providing brighter white color, higher silver purity, superior durability and scratch resistance. And not to mention its tarnish resistant meaning that it will take a nominally larger amount of time for the metal to turn color than traditional sterling. In short this is a superior silver alloy suitable for high end fine jewelry items.
• This item is hand crafted by Sennin Esko in his workshop in Lee, Ma
I use a high resolution 3d printer that I built and designed to make this ring:
I print the models I designed, then I make a mold and cast the models in silver or gold all in house using many hand made pieces of equipment in the process. Then I clean up the raw casting, sets the gem(s) and finally polish the piece of now finished jewelry.