The coffee table is the workhorse of the living room—footstool, dining table, game center, dance floor. With its sleek, modern lines and steel base, the Salem Coffee Table is an unassuming and reliable addition to your home, ready for any shenanigans you can throw at it. A 1-inch thick wood top attaches to welded steel legs. Available in two standard sizes or custom.
- Two standard sizes: 20"x36" and 23"x50"; custom sizes available
3/4"-1" thick solid wood top in cherry, maple, walnut (+$75); custom wood available, including reclaimed
- Natural, food-safe oil and wax finish in a medium sheen
- Welded 1x3 tube steel legs, powder coated in black, white, clear or custom color (+$80)
- Optional breadboard ends (+$100) run along the short ends to cover the end-grain. See more details here.
- Brass and stainless-steel hardware
- Top can be removed from legs for delivery or storage
- Also available as Legs Only for your own tabletop
Pictured: 23"x50" Walnut top, white powder-coated steel legs, no breadboard ends
- Hand-crafted to order by Cubist Engineering in Greenwich, NY
- Free pick up
- $250 white-glove home delivery anywhere in the continental US
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Greenwich, NY
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Cubist Engineering's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.