Bring the sleek, modern lines of the Salem Coffee Table to your deck or patio. Featuring the same lasting construction as our indoor table, but made with stainless-steel legs and outdoor-safe tropical hardwoods. Brazilian teak (aka cumaru) has a deep red color, while garapa is a golden yellow. Commonly used in high-end decking, both are naturally rot resistant and will weather flawlessly over time. You can re-oil yearly to keep the color, or let them age a natural gray.
- Two standard sizes: 20"x36" and 23"x50"; custom sizes available
3/4"-1" thick solid weather-safe wood top in Brazilian teak or garapa; custom wood available
- Natural, teak oil finish
- Welded 1x3 tube stainless-steel legs
- Optional breadboard ends (+$100) run along the short ends to cover the end-grain.
- Brass and stainless-steel hardware
- Top can be removed from legs for delivery or storage
Pictured: 23"x50" Brazilian teak top, stainless-steel legs, breadboard ends
- Hand-crafted to order by Cubist Engineering in Greenwich, NY
- Free pick up
- $250 white-glove home delivery anywhere in the continental US
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Greenwich, NY
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Cubist Engineering's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.