Bring the sleek, modern lines of the Salem Coffee Table to your deck or patio. Featuring the same lasting construction as our indoor table, but made with stainless-steel legs and outdoor-safe tropical hardwoods. Brazilian teak (aka cumaru) has a deep red color, while garapa is a golden yellow. Commonly used in high-end decking, both are naturally rot resistant and will weather flawlessly over time. You can re-oil yearly to keep the color, or let them age a natural gray.
- Two standard sizes: 20"x36" and 23"x50"; custom sizes available
3/4"-1" thick solid weather-safe wood top in Brazilian teak or garapa; custom wood available
- Natural, teak oil finish
- Welded 1x3 tube stainless-steel legs
- Optional breadboard ends (+$100) run along the short ends to cover the end-grain.
- Brass and stainless-steel hardware
- Top can be removed from legs for delivery or storage
Pictured: 23"x50" Brazilian teak top, stainless-steel legs, breadboard ends
- Hand-crafted to order by Cubist Engineering in Greenwich, NY
- Free pick up
- $250 white-glove home delivery anywhere in the continental US
- Make it yours by placing an order today