Made of real, steamed, and bent solid Hickory Amish Buggy Shafts in stained Peppercorn to create the 4 posts that profile the Serengeti Bed. The striping of Ambrosia Maple gives the bed a wild safari look that is tempered by the Danish Modern lines. Held together with heavy Black Oxide Carriage Bolts, custom Steel Brackets for added stability, and the metal rim of a buggy wheel to tie the posts together.
- 94" H x 72" W (King)
- 92" H x 72" W (Queen)
- Solid Hickory Amish Buggy Shafts
- Danish Modern Feel with a wild Safari twist!
- Available in Queen and King size
- Ambrosia Maple & Peppercorn Stained
- Handmade to order
- Made by Ron Corl of Corl Design Ltd in Millersburg, OH
- Ships in 10 weeks **Free shipping**
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Wholesale to the trade with EIN.
Made in Wooster, OH
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Corl Design Ltd's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.