This unique "Black Brick Board" design made from the end grains of black walnut and rock maple is a piece of counter art that could compliment the most high end kitchen! End grains are made by cutting the piece of lumber into blocks and gling the blocks together with the end grain up, forming a surface that is easy on knives, and made to last. This board is perfect for any serious kitchen guru! Includes Butcher Block Conditioner.
The pictured board is 18" x 14" x 1.75".
- Medium (14" x 14" x 1.75")
- Large (18" x 14" x 1.75")
- Extra Large (24" x 18" x 2")
- Boards can be made in any size. Click 'contact maker' and submit a request for a custom size.
- Boards can be made without handles, with metal handles, or with finger grooves. Metal handles are 6 inch cast bronze finished in satin nickel.
- An optional juice groove can be added to the cutting surface, as pictured.
- End grain butcher block cutting board built to last
- Every board ships with a bottle of butcher block conditioner. Apply this oil once every few months to keep your board beautiful for years.
- Every board includes non-skid feet.
- Handmade to order
- Made by Nicholas Henton in Stillwater, MN
- Ships in 3 weeks
- Make it yours by placing your order today