This ring features a green and blue fire opal. The band is very dainty, about 1mm thick, and 2mm wide at the base. The band splits and travels under the opal and rejoins on the other side. The opal is 6mm in diameter. Available in silver, 10k or 14k white gold or platinum. Each opal is a solid Australian opal, not a doublet or triplet and are mined from the Cobber Pedy region of Australia. Each ring is made to order, takes 1-2 weeks and includes free shipping.
- Green and blue fire 6mm Opal
- Available in silver, 10k or 14k white gold or platinum
- Solid Opal mined in the Cobber Pedy region of Australia
- Available in whole and half sizes
- Made to order
- Made by Earth Art Gem & Jewelry in Atascadero, CA
- Ships in 2 weeks **Free shipping**
- Have one made for you, place an order today
Made in Atascadero, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
A very beautiful ring. I was curious how it would look like on a small hand and it looks really fantastic.