This is our stunning version of Aurora. It consists of a fully interfaced brocade pink collar that is piped on the bottom, brocade pink sleeves, a panne pink velvet twilled bodice (means that it is not just lined, but heavily structured) and peplum with under brocade layer, satin skirt, and brocade godet. This is by far the fanciest version of Sleeping Beauty we have done. Direct from performers who have worked at theme parks say that our dress is spot on from the ones used in the theme parks. The skirt has a waist band and hook closure. Skirt can be made with adjustable sizing. Dress also could be worn with a petticoat underneath (not pictured with one). Zipper Back. If you would like a lace up back add $50.
Sometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
Included in the price: