Our take on the iconic Parsons style dining table for customers who want a simple, elegant and refined piece to complement their existing decor.
We've softened the lines of this piece in place of sharp corners. You will find round overs on all structural members, and a double reverse chamfer on the tabletop which adds visual interest and breaks up the "blockiness" of the piece. Corners of the table have been slightly rounded to make the table more cohesive while protecting the little ones in your household.
- Solid black walnut, no MDF, no particle board, no plywood/veneers and no stain. The photos you are looking are are the walnut hardwood with a clear topcoat!
- 1" Solid FSC certified black walnut tabletop machined DEAD flat in a 36" planer and then drum sanded.
- Solid Black walnut legs adds weight to the piece
- HVLP water based low VOC conversion varnish applied, followed with satin finish highly durable topcoat.
64"L x 34"W x 30"H
- Made by Robert William of Moderncre8ve in Cleveland, OH
- Ships in 5 weeks