The Ambient Wave Credenza is made with a mixture of domestic and exotic solid woods and high quality plywoods. The textured panels are different species of solid wood that have been laminated and heavily distressed using a unique technique that creates lines of color that actually "move" across the surface in waves and vary in thickness. The eye is drawn to the visual interest of these panels and the striking contrast created by the clean lines of the framework. The interior contains adjustable shelves and a drawer bank.
- 62" wide, 22" deep, 34" tall
- Half blind dovetail joinery on drawer boxes
- Blum full extension soft close under mount drawer slides
- Mortised pull handles by Mockett that recess to reveal a finger hold when touched and automatically spring closed when released.
- The doors feature Blum soft close European cup hinges
- Pull handles by Richeliu
- Mitered bridle joint detail on doors visible when the doors are open
- Each leg of the credenza has been mitered in such a way as to create a compound radius arc that exists in two planes
- The back of the Ambient Wave Credenza is finished to match the sides and front allowing it to serve as a room divider or a stand-alone piece in the center of a room or lobby.
- Wood - (Cherry, Sapele, Walnut, Purple Heart, Hard Maple, American made Maple veneer core plywood) - Contact me for customization with different woods.
- Made by Geometric Innovations LLC in Oklahoma City, OK
- 8 to 12 week creation time
- Make it yours by placing an order today
- Handmade to order