Adding poetry to your wedding outfit, the Sonnet Bridal Cuff Bracelet dazzles with a rich combination of pearls, vintage crystals and handcrafted lace...
● The lace is created entirely in our studio using old world lacemaking techniques and the finest threads embroidery threads
● A garland of stylized lace flowers and leaves are created with .999 silver foil embroidery threads, with small accents of antiqued silver metal threads (.90 silver) to add a vintage feel to the design
● Dozens of vintage rhinestones (dating over 50 years old) are hand-embroidered throughout the bracelet to provide "something old" and add a subtle sparkle
● Luminous, high-quality freshwater pearls elevate the design to heirloom quality
● A soft silk band, stitched meticulously by hand, and an adjustable lobster claw clasp insure a comfortable fit when worn
● All findings are .925 sterling silver, so that the design will last for years to come
● Matching necklace and earrings are available separately
● 1"(2.5cm)W x adjustable from 6.5"(16.25cm)-7.5"(18.75cm)
Made in Bennington, VT
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Edera Jewelry's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.