When setting up my design office, I couldn't find speakers that matched the refined quality and natural finishes of the rest of my furniture. And so began my obsession to design high quality, stylish speakers that would deliver a superior sound experience with some serious visual appeal. After months of research, computer modeling, and physical prototyping, I perfected the Sparrow Bookshelf Speakers.
The Sparrow Bookshelf Speakers are visually stunning and have exceptional sound quality. Each speaker is handcrafted from American hardwoods to exacting standards and fashioned with traditional furniture joinery and finishes. Speakers are available in black walnut and spalted maple.
Hand crafted wide, traditional, finger box joints create an incredibly rigid and tight envelope for clear and rich audio reproduction. The sound is airy and spacious with clear bass, and have exceptional voice reproduction.
All of our products are built and tested in our workshop in Philadelphia.
Product Details: Sparrow Bookshelf Speakers
- Hand crafted construction out of solid hard woods with traditional joinery
- Very efficient speakers, with a rated input of only 5 watts.
- Full range driver with cone and dust cap made from banana pulp in a coated cloth surround
- Driven by a large 80mm magnet
- Bass reflex port is made of the same solid wood as the speaker enclosure
- 165hz to 30khz frequency response range
- 5-way binding posts
- Impedance: 8 ohmsDimensions: 4-1/2"w, 9" h, 5"d
Please note: Sparrow Bookshelf Speakers require an amplifier (not included)
Sparrow Bookshelf Speakers are sold in pairs
Media players and smart phones are also not included
Dimensions: 4-1/2"w, 9" h, 5"d