Four copper hearts are spinned and hammered then set around with a sterling silver band which is hammered, soldered, and hand forged. The silver and copper charms used on the rings are handmade by molding, sanding, placing in the kiln, then tumbled for a brilliant shine. When deep in thought, people tend to fiddle and spin the spinner band which helps solve problems.
- Band is 1/2" wide
- Made with silver and copper charms
- Cut from 12 x 12 Sterling silver sheets
- Handmade by molding, sanding, and placing in the kiln
- Soldered and hand forged
- Unique natural rustic style
- Made to order
- Made by Nana Smith of Nana Smith Designs in San Diego, CA
- Ships in 1 week
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in San diego, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Nana's Jewelry 's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.