Shown in 10MM
This stainless steel ring features a centered inlay of 14k yellow gold framed with our signature brushed finish. Mirror polished dropped edges complete the design, making it comfortable and adding depth to the design.
Stainless Steel is hypoallergenic, will never tarnish, will never shatter like tungsten, can be cut off in case of emergency, and is easy to maintain with our included buffing pad. Stainless steel has a nice weight and a white color.
- Comfort Fit Interior
- Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel
- Arrives with buffing pad for easy cleaning
- Can be resized by Spexton. (35% resize fee)
- Handmade without the use of computerized machines
- Lifetime guarantee
- Engraving ($25)
- Rush Service, ships in 7-10 days ($50)
- Ring sizer test kit ($25). Before starting production on your ring we will ship you a handmade test kit of 3 plastic rings in your choice of sizes/widths that you can wear for several days to help you determine your best size and width. Once you're sure of the size we'll make the real ring!
How we make it:
Unlike other hard metal wedding rings which are made on a computerized (CNC) lathe, this ring is made on a manual lathe, which makes each of our designs an original carving--not a digital copy. In simple terms, we put more emphasis on "handcrafted" than any contemporary metal jeweler we've come across. This is also why our rings have such exquisite and unique finishes.