Simple and elegantly long earrings inspired by the sea. Sterling silver is formed and wrapped with 14 karat gold filled wire, creating an almost meandering curl inside the post. Opposite the gold are tiny seed freshwater pearls. At the base is a single, bright blue Apatite gemstone. Beneath dangle round, white freshwater pearls, a lovely aqua shaded Quartz rondelle and lovely marquis Moss Aquamarine gemstones. They measure 2.4 inches or 6.1 cm long from the top of the post to the bottom of the Moss Aquamarine.
- Sterling silver earrings formed and wrapped with 14K gold filled wire
- Tiny seed freshwater pearls
- Bright blue apatite gemstone
- Beneath dangle round, white freshwater pearls, a lovely aqua shaded quartz rondelle and lovely marquis moss aquamarine gemstone
- Hand made to order
- Made by Noria Jewelry in Manassas, VA
- Ships in 1 week
- Have one made for you, place an order today
Made in Manassas, VA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Noria Jewelry's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.