The color palette for these earrings is serene and peaceful. I imagined a misty morning by the ocean in the Caribbean where the water is such a gorgeous sea foam green. The swirling wave charms are handmade by me from fine (.999) silver, then blackened and buffed to show its delicate designs. I formed and hammered sterling silver into simple curves and wrapped the hand-formed loops from which the gemstones dangle. Petite freshwater pearls, pale yellow Citrine, aqua blue Apatite, sea foam green Chalcedony and pale blue Quartz gemstones flank the fine silver charm. In the middle of the chain above is a checkerboard cut Prasiolite gemstone, swinging beneath handmade sterling silver ear hooks. They measure 2.5" inches in length (or 6.33 cm) from the top of the ear hook to the bottom of the silver charms.
- Sterling silver and gemstone chandelier earrings
- Fine silver swirling wave charm
- Petite freshwater pearls, pale yellow Citrine, aqua blue Apatite, sea foam green Chalcedony and pale blue Quartz gemstones flank the fine silver charm
- Checkerboard cut prasiolite gemstone, swinging beneath handmade sterling silver ear hooks
- 2.5" Total length
- Hand made to order
- Made by Noria Jewelry in Manassas, VA
- Ships in 1 week
- Have one made for you, place an order today
Made in Manassas, VA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Noria Jewelry's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.