These industrial trestle style table legs are made from heavy gauge rectangular steel tubing and flat plates to mount table or desk tops. Features include threaded rods with blacksmith style nuts for attaching your own wood beam between legs to create a modern industrial farmhouse look; or order legs without holes if you do not plan to attach a wood beam. Sold individually or in sets.
- 1/4" thick mounting plates (thicker plates may be required for large and/or heavy table tops).
- 1" x 3", 1 1/2" x 3", 2" x 3", or 2" x 4" steel tubing options.
- Several mounting plate size options to fit your table top width.
- Made for your specific wood beam thickness.
- Also available as stand alone style legs (no holes for attaching a wood beam).
- Raw steel (standard) or durable powder coat finish options.
- Other finishes, including patina/oxide finishes (rusty red, etc.) also available.
- Blacksmith square head lags/screws for attaching wood table tops.
- Adjustable leg levelers.
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.