The Tahquamenon Stool is gorgeously modern and superbly highlights the beauty of bent plywood with it's waterfall design. It takes it's inspiration from Michigan's Tahquamenon Falls which are a beautiful collection of cascade waterfalls just outside of Paradise, MI. We're fans of this minimalist seat in the bedroom to take a seat as you slide on your slippers after a long day, next to the bed as a bedside table, in the living room where an unobtrusive extra seat is helpful, or in the entryway as a quick seat as you put on or take off your shoes.
* Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
* Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape.
* Hand sanded and finished with rubbed-on polyurethane.
* Natural leather pads provide traction and protect surfaces from scratches.
* Birch Veneer Inner Layers
* Birch, Oak, or Walnut Outer Veneer
* Leather Floor Pads
* Height: 17"
* Seat Height: 17"
* Width: 14.5"
* Depth: 12"
* Plywood Thickness: 0.75"
* Weight: 6.2 lbs
* Each stool is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
* The stool ships unassembled, but assembling the legs to the seat is a quick and straightforward task.
* Made to order in 4-6 weeks.