The Tahquamenon Stool is gorgeously modern and superbly highlights the beauty of bent plywood with it's waterfall design. It takes it's inspiration from Michigan's Tahquamenon Falls which are a beautiful collection of cascade waterfalls just outside of Paradise, MI. We're fans of this minimalist seat in the bedroom to take a seat as you slide on your slippers after a long day, next to the bed as a bedside table, in the living room where an unobtrusive extra seat is helpful, or in the entryway as a quick seat as you put on or take off your shoes.
* Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
* Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape.
* Hand sanded and finished with rubbed-on polyurethane.
* Natural leather pads provide traction and protect surfaces from scratches.
* Birch Veneer Inner Layers
* Birch, Oak, or Walnut Outer Veneer
* Leather Floor Pads
* Height: 17"
* Seat Height: 17"
* Width: 14.5"
* Depth: 12"
* Plywood Thickness: 0.75"
* Weight: 6.2 lbs
* Each stool is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
* The stool ships unassembled, but assembling the legs to the seat is a quick and straightforward task.
* Made to order in 4-6 weeks.
Made in Troy, MI
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Ciseal's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.