These dainty pearl drop wedding earrings feature handmade lace flowers woven with rose gold threads and embroidered with a mix of freshwater pearls and vintage rhinestones, for a luxurious effect...
● As with all of my designs, I created the textile motifs entirely by hand, using a signature blend of lacemaking, crochet, and couture embroidery techniques
● The lace motifs are created with a custom blend of rose gold metallic, 22k gold foil, and 18k gold foil threads
● The petals on the flowers are outlined in tiny opalescent white vintage seed beads. A ring of mother-of-pearl-esque seed beads frames the sparkling vintage rhinestone in the center of the motif. Ivory seed pearls were embroidered one by one onto the design and a tiny lace leaf peeks out asymmetrically from one side of the bloom.
● Large, flawless ivory freshwater pearls swing below and are embellished with tiny handmade lace bead caps and ivory freshwater pearls, topped with faceted quartz crystal stones.
● Three ivory seed pearls cascade asymmetrically down one side of the design.
● The earrings fasten with 14k gold-filled posts, which are neatly sewn to the lace motifs with a handwoven backing
● All findings are 14k rose gold-filled or 14k yellow gold-filled
● Everything is hand sewn and embroidered--never glued-- for strength and durability
● 1.5"(3.75cm) x .75"(2cm)
Made in Bennington, VT
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Edera Jewelry's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.