The stool base is made from 1" of tubing with a 1/8" wall, all joints are fully welded. The four legs are rolled to create a dramatic flow effect of the legs creating a more contoured look. The seats are 16 gauge sheet metal that I plasma cut out and put in my forging oven then hammer them into a countered seat with a hammered look the front has leg recesses. The finished hammered top is then welded to a matching base making it look like its 1 1/4" thick seat. The seat is actually hollow inside giving it some movement like a cushion.
The back is also 16 gauge sheet metal that does through the same process . The stool frame comes with felt pads on each foot. The seat and back is finished with different color paints then sanded and clear coated to give it a used recycled look. These come in a 25" counter height and 30" bar height.
DIMENSIONS (as shown)
- Available in 25" or 30" height
- 16 Gauge sheet metal seat and back
- Frame built from 1" tubing
- Seat features a hammered look
- Front recessed legs
- Stool frame includes felt pads on each foot
- Hand made to order
- Made to order by Hammered in Time in Shelton, CT
- Ships in 3 weeks
- Make it yours by placing an order today