My inspiration for these earrings were peacock feathers; my wonderfully blue Kyanite gems seemed the perfect fit and light blue Aquamarine and teal Apatite gems the perfect accents. These gems, accompanied by a cluster of tiny Aquamarine, Turquoise, freshwater pearl, Mystic Spinel, and Apatite gemstones and gold chains dangle beneath elegant wire work. Sterling silver and 14 karat gold filled metal is expertly coiled and wrapped to resemble a fancy feather (and, more abstractly, a peacock in the gold filled shape) and hang beneath my hand-formed ear hooks. They measure 3.25 inches (8.255 cm) from top to bottom.
- Sterling silver and 14K gold filled metal earrings
- Blue kyanite gems with light blue aquamarine and teal apatite gem accents
- Cluster of tiny aquamarine, turquoise, freshwater pearl, mystic spinel, and apatite gemstones
- Feathered inspired coiled and wrapped sterling silver and 14K gold filled
- Hand formed ear hooks
- 3.25" Total length
- Hand made to order
- Made by Noria Jewelry in Manassas, VA
- Ships in 1 week
- Have one made for you, place an order today
Made in Manassas, VA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Noria Jewelry's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.