This 36" Mid Century Modern inspired piece is made out of Solid Black Walnut. I source my Walnut lumber from an Amish Mill, deep in Amish county here in Ohio. It is FSC* certified and responsibly harvested. It features a double reversed chamfered profile, four tapered legs with a round-over profile, Danish oil and a hand-rubbed Wax finish and 5 coats of a matte/satin water/stain resistant hand rubbed poly finish. Domino mortise and tenon joinery, and Kreg Joinery Featured Throughout.
DIMENSIONS (As shown)
- 36" Wide x 16" Tall
- Solid walnut construction
- Four tapered legs with a round-over profile
- Danish oil and a hand-rubbed wax finish
- Lumber is FSC certified and responsibly harvested
- Handmade to order
- Made to order by Moderncre8ve in Cleveland, OH
- Ships in 7 weeks **Free Shipping**
- Make it yours by placing an order today
*The Forest Stewardship Council is an international not for-profit, multi-stakeholder organization established in 1993 to promote responsible management of the world's forests.
Made in Cleveland, OH
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Moderncre8ve's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.