The Shinto Bench
A customized design to fit your vision and space. Length, height and width are determined by your particular needs. Item shown is for design reference only.
- materials: reference item made from 1 1/4" thick Cooper Landing, Alaskan birch (the AK birch is currently available!, custom pieces can be made from wood of your choosing, lumber type may affect price), vertical legs are 2" x 2" square steel tube, horizontal frame pieces are 2" x 1" rectangular steel tube, all thread rod and nuts/washers, epoxy
- design: live edge Alaskan birch floating over custom welded steel frame, "shinto" relates to the underside edge chamfer combined with the float effect
- dimensions: custom piece shown here = 52 1/2"L x 18"W x 19"H, all dimensions are customizable, let me know what you need!
- approximate weight: 45 pounds
- frame and wood planks may ship separately, please contact me for more info
Item shown is for reference only. The shape, design and handmade quality are the only constants. Listed price is for one (1) Shinto Bench of similar design built to order as per your specifications and desire. I will try to ship anywhere (INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL) but please be aware the shipping cost is not included in the listed price. Processing time includes build duration after the design is finalized. This time may vary based on current shop workload.
Communication begins and feeds the creative process, I look forward to building for you!
Made in Girdwood, AK
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of VPWdesigns's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.