This is the dress your princess has been dreaming of. With no details omitted, it is the most luxurious Princess Tiana Dress on the market.
The dress itself is two pieces. The first piece is the bodice and sage leaves connected together in sage shantung satin. The ivory petals are stitched into place so that they do not bend over during wear. The delicately detailed straps are pleated rows of chiffon stitched into place so that they do not unravel or come un-pleated. The left of the dress is sculpted different from the right side to give you that real movie feel of draping lily pads in all sizes. The bodice and lily pad over skirt are delicately pleated at the waistline, giving you a very luxurious draping.
At the side hip, a handmade ivory bridal satin flower has two layers of different sized petals and a long vine that drapes down the skirt. It is hand covered wire in matching shantung satin with handcrafted leaves. The center of the flower is a large crystal plated in pewter. The entire flower is detachable (affixed with a pin) so that it can be removed or located where you please.
The skirt has two layers, an ivory bridal satin skirt under a yellow gold sparkle organza over skirt.
Done on a waistband with hooks and bar closure to accommodate your little one as she grows. Beneath it all is a mega full child size crinoline to add the ballgown effect. For the purpose of having the dress be the right shape, the crinoline is included in the listing.
The necklace (sold separately) shown is made from glass pearls which drape to a double row around several pinacle crystal embellished beads in sage greens with flowers. A gold extender chain allows adjustable sizing. 12" standard size.
Tiana Two-Part Bodice
Tiana Two-Part Skirt
Tiana Handmade Flower and Vine Pin
Mega Full Child's Crinoline
Tiana's accessories can be ordered by contacting us. The necklace is listed in our accessories shop.
This costume comes with a zipper or for an additional $45.00 you can get a lace-up back (fully grommetted) with cording. We can modify the dress design to fit your needs if you want more petals, different variations, etc. to fit your needs. Contact us for a quote.
Sometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
Bbeauty Designs is a professional costume designer. If you are a children's entertainment company, contact us separately for volume pricing. All our costumes can be modified to our clients wishes. Please contact us for details.