Conference tables need that special balance of gravitas and whimsy—a place to gather and get things done, while staying open to new ideas. That's the vibe you'll evoke with the one-of-a-kind Timber Conference Table in your meeting room. It's made from a unique building material called cross-laminated timber—a 3.25-inch thick solid slab of douglas fir, made by laminating five layers wood in a massive press. (We use the same material to build some of our custom prefab cabins.) The welded steel frame supports the 200-pound top, which can be stained white or gray, or left natural.
- 40"x96" seats 8-10
- 48"x120" seats 10-12
- Custom sizes available
- 3.25" thick solid cross-laminated-timber top, in domestically sourced douglas fir
- Choice of natural finish, or white or gray stain (+$100); food-safe oil and wax top coat in a medium sheen
- Optional end caps (+$100) in your choice of wood on the short ends
- Welded 2x2 tube steel legs with integrated stretcher, powder-coated in black, white, clear or custom color (+$100); or in stainless steel (+$300)
- Top can be removed from legs for delivery or storage
Pictured: 40"x96", stained white, with white powder-coated steel legs, Brazilian teak end-caps
- Hand-crafted to order by Cubist Engineering in Greenwich, NY
- Free pick up
- $250 white-glove home delivery anywhere in the continental US
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Greenwich, NY
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Cubist Engineering's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.