Our Tinkerbell G costume is made out of a cotton both outside and for the lining. It is shown with nude mesh straps decorated with crystals but upon request we can make this dress strapless like the original character. The outside of the dress has been delicately detailed. We started with a leaf print cotton and then airbrushed over it in yellows, limes, and dark greens an intricate vining and larger leaf patterns throughout. There is also shading on the dress to accent the bust areas and narrow the waist as an effect. The end result is a lot like the actual park version of Tinkerbell where her dress appears more leaf like and referenced in the recent animated movies. It is then decorated with small clear and green crystals along the front of the bust area. Wings are shown for effect and are not for sale/digitally imposed in other shots. The shoes can however be purchased in our Accessories section of our shop and are sold separately.
Tinkerbell pom pom shoes
Tinkerbell ribbon hair bow
Sometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.