Our Tinkerbell Pixie Print costume is made out of a cotton print exterior and a solid cotton interior for the lining. It is shown with nude mesh straps (pictures show plain and undecorated, but your straps will be decorated with crystals). Also there is the option to just make this strapless or with a clear bra strap.
The wings are made with a steel framing and then irridescent film and are about 2' tall. A placket is attached to the back of the dress to hold the wings and snap on to the back of the dress and to make them appear seamless but also to provide support. The wings are wired in clear fiber optic wire. The wires run down (concealed in the placket) to a control box with switch concealed inside a built in pocket on the inside of the costume. The control box is small and narrow as to not add much bulk. The control box can be operated from the outside through the dress to operate the three settings for the lights. The lights settings are slow blink, fast blink, and steady on. For a video demonstration on how the lights on the wings work visit our You Tube Link below:
Variations of this design can also be ordered if you like our airbrushed version of Tinkerbell.
Tinkerbell Pixie Print Dress
Light Up Wings
Tinkerbell pom pom shoes
Tinkerbell wig with ribbon hair bow
Sometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
Bbeauty Designs is a professional costume designer. If you are a children's entertainment company, contact us separately for volume pricing and discounts. All our costumes can be modified to our clients wishes. Please contact us for details. **Wings done in collaboration with Fancy Fairy Wings and Things and then cut and shaped into a wing pack inside the costume, then wired for electrical capabilities.