Repurposed Concrete and Iron Table and Desk Lamp. This unique upcycled light will be perfect for your desk, end table, home office, kitchen or wherever you'd like to place it. This was assembled from scratch, it was assembled using reclaimed metal, concrete, a vintage shredder and some bits and bobs to complete the assembly.
- It stands 20" tall, 5" inches wide and about 15" deep and the cord is about 4 feet long. It weighs about 10lbs.
- The lamp has felt pads on the legs to avoid scratches to the surface where it will be placed. Sealer can be applied upon request.
- All the wiring and electrical components are new, the power cord is a cloth covered one.
- The concrete base mold was designed and made specially for this lamp, and it was destroyed afterwards, thus this lamp is unique and never will be another one like it.
- The light socket is a three way socket and it can accommodate most light bulbs, the one displayed is a tubular incandescent bulb. The bulb is not included due to shipping restrictions.
- Any imperfections present on the lamp are inherent to the handmade nature of this re-purposed light.
- Custom orders for this or other lamps are always welcome, if you are looking for something special, I will work with you to find your perfect light.
-Made by Jay Lana of Retro Steam Works in Cape Coral, FL
-Ships in 1 week
-Make it yours by placing an order today
*Pictures included in the listing have been enhanced for illustrative purposes.
*Due to variations on computer monitor settings, the color of the lamp may vary from one computer to another.
Thank you for stopping by!
Note: As with any handmade item, this lamp should be handled with care, always carry the lamp by holding it with one hand on the base and the other on the body of the lamp, this will ensure many years of enjoyment.
Click "contact maker for custom request" if you have any questions.
Made in Cape Coral, FL
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Retro Steam Works's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.