Butcher block end grain cutting board made from walnut and cherry in a stripe pattern. There are 4 small rubber feet attached to the bottom for stability, and the edges are finished with a small chamfer. Made with non-caustic, food safe materials, it will last for many years if treated well. Finished with food-safe mineral oil and constructred with food-safe Titebond 3 glue.
- 12" long x 8.5" wide x 1.5" thick
- Made from cherry and walnut
- Finished with wood oil and constructed with food-safe adhesive
- Handmade to order
- Made by Lone Star Artistans in Plano, TX
- Ships in 1 week
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Plano, TX
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Lone Star Artisans's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.