Butcher block end grain cutting board made from walnut and cherry in a stripe pattern. There are 4 small rubber feet attached to the bottom for stability, and the edges are finished with a small chamfer. Made with non-caustic, food safe materials, it will last for many years if treated well. Finished with food-safe mineral oil and constructred with food-safe Titebond 3 glue.
- 12" long x 8.5" wide x 1.5" thick
- Made from cherry and walnut
- Finished with wood oil and constructed with food-safe adhesive
- Handmade to order
- Made by Lone Star Artistans in Plano, TX
- Ships in 1 week
- Make it yours by placing an order today