A solid, premium walnut and lacewood mirror frame featuring pocket join style for durability and two part coating system for an heirloom-grade finish that lasts generations.
This sleek, timeless design showcases the curated beauty of our hand-picked selection of woods designed to adapt and adorn to a large variety of design tastes.
Shown is a 78" 3/8 X 33" 3/4 Head-to-Toe mirror with lacewood accents finished to enhance the natural beauty of a dazzling wood grain against a bold walnut grain. This frame is then finished in a two-component Swedish finish for enhanced durability.
All of our pieces are:
- Made-to-order by dimension and desired finishing options
- Made of solid, hand-picked kiln dried wood batches for lasting structural integrity
- Crafted using the latest precision tools to ensure durability
- Finished in a painstaking process that enhances the unique beauty of each piece
- Are coated with a lifetime-rated, resilient finish that can be refinished multiple times to resist common household wear for generations
* This mirror is ready to ship, we will insert the mirror after purchase. Shipping rate is an estimate only. Send us a message for a quote based on your location.
Made in Boiling Springs, SC
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Better Wood Works's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.