White Horse Painting on Blue Turquoise Background - 24 x 12 Inch Canvas - Framed - Arab Cross Horse Painting - 10% Benefits Horse Rescue
This Arab Cross horse painting ("Bojingles") is part of my Equamore Horse Series, celebrating National Horse Protection Day 2013, at the Ashland Art Center. It is one of seven paintings of horses from our local horse sanctuary.
This original oil painting would look beautiful in a child's bedroom, nursery or powder room. It is currently on exhibit at the art center and is available for shipment on April 1. Ten percent of the sales price will be donated to Equamore Horse Sanctuary to assist with horse care and rescue.
* Original oil painting
* 24 X 12 inch canvas
* White horse with grey muzzle on turquoise blue (manganese blue and white paint mix) background
* Black and gold frame makes the framed painting approximately 31 x 19 inches (see collection photos).
* Paper dust covered and wired to hang, with certificate of authenticity on the back (includes the story of this horse)
* Gallery wrapped 1.5 inch profile canvas with painted edges can also be unframed and hung alone
* Shipping is an estimate. Anything over $1 over the cost of shipping and packaging will be refunded.
Bojingles is an Arab Cross mare, who was surrendered after several months of languishing alone in her field, suffering from laminitis, and loneliness from losing her companion, Raffie. Raffie was rescued by Equamore several months prior, and the owner refused to release Bojingles. After many calls from Equamore, Bojingles was finally reunited with her friend. Both she and Raffie are now permanent residents at Equamore.
Equamore is a non-profit horse rescue and sanctuary in Southern Oregon, approximately 5 miles from the downtown area of Ashland. There are currently 44 rescue horses being cared for at Equamore, along with 6 privately boarded horses. It is a beautiful place with wonderful volunteers, and the need for funds continues to grow due to the economic situation of some horse owners. If you are traveling to Ashland, you should definitely take a tour at Equamore and see all the wonderful horses they have rescued and rehabilitated back to health.
Please note that the image of my painting above is protected by copyright law. Any reproduction or copying of the image is illegal. This copyright will not transfer with the sale of this work.